On Monday, Sept 20th Worcester, MA City Manager issued an emergency order requiring masks in all indoor spaces open to the public so here’s what that means for your visit:
- When visiting our Worcester taprooms guest must wear masks if they are not seated.
- Masks are not required in our out door beer garden. Although guest must wear masks while entering the building to order beverages or use the restrooms.
On Saturday, May 29th the guidelines put in place will be lifted, so here’s what that means for your visit:
- As according to Mass state guidelines masks will no longer be required for guests or staff. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask may do so and guests may also request that their server wears a mask while at their table.
- We will keep partitions available for guests who wish to use them while sitting inside of our taprooms.
- We will be periodically adding more seating inside of all our taprooms, but a social distance area will be available for guests who request one.
- We will continue table service. Customers are allowed to approach the bar but please remember you have a dedicated server.
- Food will no longer be required in order to enjoy a beer but we do encourage you to support our local pop-ups when available.
- We will no longer limit table sizes to parties of 6
- We will no longer be required to enforce a 90 minute time limit.