Objective: To deliver Wormtown Brewery’s mission, story, and award-winning beers in a detailed and passionate manner that excites our consumers about our brand. They are to ensure that Wormtown Brewery is providing a professional, effective, and fun experience throughout all different kinds of events in the Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut Markets.
The following serves as an outline of the role and responsibility as a Wormtown Brand Ambassador. The job includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Events Coordinator and WT Sales Team to serve as a representative of Wormtown Brewery at events, tastings, and beer festivals.
- Increase brand awareness by being a positive spokesperson and develop consumer excitement.
- Stay current and well-versed on all WT brands and demonstrate effective communication of brand talking points.
- Be accountable for and organized with festival room, kits and equipment.
- Clean used table clothes, keg buckets, etc. after each fest and return to festival room dry, folded, and stacked.
- Ensure festival room is kept clean and organized.
- Never return items into the festival room wet or dirty.
- Ensure kits never contain with wet items or trash.
- Tap handles are returned to their box and placed gently to avoid damage.
- Items are located in their proper place on shelves.
- Record items taken out and returned of festival room on item sheet.
- Using provided form, submit written recaps with images of each event/sampling’s effectiveness and outcome.
- Using provided forms, submit hours and expenses to Director of Marketing.
- Travel, weekend and evening work required
- Needs to have reliable transportation
- TIPs certification required or willing to become TIPs certified with hire.
- Cicerone Beer Server certification a plus.
- 21+ years old
Please email resume to: email@example.com