On Saturday, May 29th the guidelines put in place will be lifted, so here’s what that means for your visit:
- As according to Mass state guidelines masks will no longer be required for guests or staff. Anyone who wishes to wear a mask may do so and guests may also request that their server wears a mask while at their table.
- We will keep partitions available for guests who wish to use them while sitting inside of our taprooms.
- We will be periodically adding more seating inside of all our taprooms, but a social distance area will be available for guests who request one.
- We will continue table service. Customers are allowed to approach the bar but please remember you have a dedicated server.
- Food will no longer be required in order to enjoy a beer but we do offer some tasty snacks!
- We will no longer limit table sizes to parties of 6
- We will no longer be required to enforce a 90 minute time limit.